08 January 2020 - 29 January 2020
in partnership with Shipley College helping you or your employees take the next step
OUR 3 DAY, FULL DAY COURSE PLUS 1 DAY ONE TO ONE TUTOR TIME WILL TAKE PLACE ON :
- Wednesday 8th January 2020
- Wednesday 15th January 2020
- Wednesday 22nd January 2020
- Wednesday 29th January 2020
Leadership & Management Level 5 Award
This qualification is designed for project managers, department heads, and other practising middle managers. Develop your skills and experience, improve your performance and prepare for senior management responsibilities.
BENEFITS FOR YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL:
- Use core management techniques to drive better results
- Develop your ability to lead, motivate and inspire
- Provide strategic leadership as well as day-to-day management
- Benchmark your managerial skills
- Raise your profile in your organisation.
BENEFITS FOR EMPLOYERS:
- Encourage strategic thinking at this level of management to foster business improvement
- Engage middle managers with training and development – these qualifications are designed to provide clear, measurable benefits to career-minded professionals
- Customise these qualifications to your development needs.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
This qualification covers core management skills such as Managing & Developing yourself and teams, and leadership skills. You will study the following qualifications:
- Becoming an effective team leader – (Credit value 5)
- Developing & leading teams to achieve organisational goals and objectives (Credit value 4)
- Making professional presentation (Credit value 2)
Trainer Anne-Marie Stenson
Anne-Marie is a professional trainer, executive coach, and educator/teacher with international experience in business, education and management. A born entreprenneur and problem solver, Anne-Marie is passionate about the role of life-long learning asa way of maintaining brain plasticity and resilience during times of great challenge and opportunity. Anne-Marie has a successful private coaching practice and works with a range of training organisationss to deliver challeging programmes that support the workforce to thrive and achieve their objectives.
Funding of 40% (European Social Fund) may be available towards the cost of the course through *The Skills Service please email Wendy or call 01535 607775 to check eligibility criteria.