Keighley CLLD will be issuing calls in the coming weeks for proposals to deliver our remaining activities:
European Social Fund (ESF)
10. Practical & advisory support for employers to overcome barriers to recruiting people with disabilities
European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
5. Small scale business grants scheme to support start-up, growth, and accessing business space and equipment.
6. Activities to promote entrepreneurship and self-employment in the CLLD area.
7. Support for federation/cluster development for small businesses to collaborate for a range of outcomes including progression and retention of skilled people within the key sectors and businesses.
8. Tailored business support for start-ups and existing SMEs, including mentoring, coaching, information, advice and guidance, business planning, and signposting and information on skills, productivity and quality improvement support.
If you are interested in delivering any of the above, and to be given practical advice about what makes a good application, we encourage you to join us at this event where you can meet other like-minded organisations, Local Action Group members, Bradford Council Procurement staff and our CLLD support team
Booking is recommended through Eventbrite or contact the CLLD Support team on 01535 607775 or email email@example.com
Visit https://keighleyclld.org.uk/ for more information about Keighley Community Led Local Development.
Community Led Local Development funding aims ‘encourage local groups & organisations rooted in the community to deliver projects that contribute to increased employment, develop new & existing businesses and improve opportunities to enhance local life’