Keighley Community Led Local Development (CLLD) has been successful in securing European Structural Investments funds of 2.4million to deliver a £4.8 Million programme in Keighley to stimulate economic growth and jobs.
We are now inviting interested parties to attend the Launch event on
Thursday 7th June
Central Hall, Alice Street, Keighley
9.30 – 12.30pm
The launch event is primarily for organisations and groups interested in potentially delivering one or more of the individual projects in Keighley.
To reserve a place at the launch event please email email@example.com or call Lynne on 01535 607775
Visit www.keighleyclld.org.uk for more information
The event will provide details of CLLD activities, how to access the specifications and the support available during the application process.
Local residents and business owners interested in learning more about the CLLD programme and how it might be able to support their needs are welcome to attend the Launch but are urged to consider coming to see us at the local Drop in events instead which are specifically designed for that purpose.
So please come along to one of our Drop in Café events and find out what CLLD is all about and how the funding might benefit:
- YOUR FAMILY
- YOUR FUTURE
- YOUR COMMUNITY
The Community Led Local Development area includes Keighley East, West and Central Wards, the map below shows where we will be holding our drop in café events.
- Laycock Village Hall, Laycock Lane, Keighley on 13th June, 1pm – 3pm
- Foster Gardens Community Centre, Broster Ave, Keighley on 14th June, 9.30am – 11.30am
- Highfield Community Centre, 21 Drewry Road, Keighley on 19th June, 1pm – 3pm
- Sue Belcher Community Centre, Bracken Bank Ave, Keighley on 21st June, 1pm – 3pm
- Bangladeshi Centre, Surma Building, Kensington Street, Keighley on 27th June, 1pm-3pm
- Sangat Community Centre, Malborough Street, Keighley on 4th July, 30am – 11.30am
- Hainworth Wood Community Centre, Hainworth Wood Road, Keighley on 5th July, 1pm-3pm
For more information or to register your interest in attending one of the Drop in Café events please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Lynne Henry on 01535 607775