An organisation is responsible for the occupational health and safety of workers and others who can be affected by its activities. This responsibility includes promoting and protecting their physical and mental health.
The adoption of an OH&S management system is intended to enable an organisation to provide safe and healthy workplaces, prevent work-related injury and ill health, and continually improve its OH&S performance.
- Positions your business as industry leaders
- Increases trust
- Consistency means efficiency
- Lowers insurance premiums
- Improves individual safety as well as organisational
- Improves managerial oversights
- Risk and hazard assessment
- Increases return on investment (ROI)