The Keighley Business Awards were created to showcase the success and achievements made by businesses in Keighley and District.
The Awards are a celebration of hardwork, innovation and integrity in the business world. Recipients of a Keighley Business Award will be forever documented within its history. An award show dedicated to the achievements of the great businessmen and women has been long overdue in the area, hence why a group of like-minded local business people and organisations came together and dedicated their own time to make such a ceremony possible. All the individuals involved are passionate about Keighley and District businesses and truly want them to be recognised and rewarded in their own right. Nominate, support and enjoy a night of great celebration!
Below are the categories for the Keighley Business Awards 2016. Within each category you will find more details about the award along with a form which you can use to submit your entry. Alternatively a PDF document is also available for each award should you wish to post your entry to us.
- New Business of the Year
- Small Business of the Year
- Large Business of the Year
- Independent Trader of the Year
- Manufacturer/Engineering Business of the Year
- Apprentice/Trainee Business of the Year
- Engineering Apprentice of the Year – Judged and Awarded by Keighley Training Consortium
- Financial/Professional Services Business of the Year
- Success through Innovation and Diversification
- Hospitality/Leisure Business of the Year
ENTRIES NOW CLOSED – DEADLINE 6TH MAY ENTER NOW